40 years of experience serving the health industries and patients. Right from its beginnings in 1972 Technoflex has always been focused on the development and production of flexible containers for drugs injectable by IV.
- Technoflex joins the CardioStem® consortium.
- Technoflex joins “The Apheresis Industry Working Group”.
- Technoflex triples its production capacity of Inerta® polypropylene bags
- Launch of a complete range of Inerta® polypropylene connectors
- “Connecteur Sécurisé” (Safe Connector) patent application
- Sterilized bag range for aseptic filling
- EVA bag range for cryopreservation
- ISO 15378 standard obtained
- “Poche Papillon” (Butterfly bag) patent application
- “Port Bateau” (Boat port) patent application
- “Twist Off USA” patent application
- “Set de Transfert Soudé sur Poche” (Transfer set welded on bag) patent application
- “Set de Transfert TTS101” (TTS101 Transfer Set) patent application
- Creation of the in-house Microbiological & Physicochemical analysis laboratory
- Second Inerta® polypropylene bag production line
- Technoflex polypropylene film Inerta®
- Launch of multi-chamber bags
- ISO 9001 standard obtained
- Merger of SAB and Technoflex Industrie
- Production of the first polypropylene bags
- Creation of Technoflex Industrie. Production of the first PVC bags
- Creation of SAB, plastic injection for connectors for the pharma industry