Zone Artisanale de Bassilour
- Public Limited Company with a capital of €2,774,200
- Bayonne Companies’ Register number: 722 721 339
- E-mail address: Information
- Director of Publication: Sylvie Ponlot
Conditions of use and access to www.technoflex.net
This website is destined for all members of the public (the general public, health sector professionals, journalists, students) and is destined for Technoflex’s corporate and sales communication purposes. By browsing www.technoflex.net you agree to accept without reservation the present Conditions of Use, which we invite you to read attentively. Technoflex reserves the right to modify the conditions of use of the website at any time.
Technoflex endeavours to provide accurate information that is updated regularly. However, data or information may change at any moment without being updated on the internet: Technoflex cannot guarantee the accuracy of all the information featured on the site.
Technoflex reserves the right to modify or remove information on the website at any time and without prior notice.
Links included in the website may lead to internet sites edited by third parties and whose content is not managed by us. Inasmuch as these links have been included to facilitate internet browsing, the consultation and browsing of these third-party websites is carried out at your sole decision and responsibility.
If you wish to create hypertext links to the Technoflex website, you must send us an authorisation request to do so.
Certain documents on www.technoflex.net have been made available for internet users. By downloading or using these downloadable documents, you undertake to use them in compliance with the present Conditions of Use. Any reproduction, representation or distribution of documents downloaded from www.technoflex.net must be the subject of a prior authorization request sent by e-mail to the Director of Publication: Communication
This section is intended to inform you about the cookies deposited on your computer when you browse this website.
1 – What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files that websites place on the hard disk of your computer the first time you visit a site. They save information about your browsing history on the website. A cookie can only be read by its issuer. It enables the issuer to recognize the terminal concerned, for a limited period of validity, whenever that terminal accesses digital content carrying cookies from the same issuer. The cookie does not identify you individually, only the browser on your terminal. It contains several data:
- The name of the server that deposited it,
- An identifier in the form of a unique number,
- The expiry date of the cookie.
A cookie can be stored for a maximum of thirteen months from the date when you give your consent to cookies. You have the possibility of refusing the depositing of cookies on your device, at any time, by following the procedure described in point 3. However, refusing some cookies may mean that certain functions necessary to satisfactory browsing of the website are downgraded (display issues in particular).
2 – What are our site’s cookies for?
To give you an idea of the usefulness of each cookie, here is a presentation of the different cookies present on our site:
- Performance cookies : These collect information about the way visitors use the website. They do not collect data that could identify visitors. These cookies are intended to enable us to improve our site and your visitor experience, by measuring the traffic on the pages visited and the interactions between the different pages on the Technoflex website. Disabling these cookies prevents the collection of information on how you browse the site.
- Social media cookies: These enable articles content to be shared via share links to social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter). When you use these share buttons, a third-party cookie is installed. If you are already connected to a social media site, the share buttons allow you to link the content to be shared with the social media account concerned. To find out more about the purpose and extent of the collection, processing and use of data by the social media, you can access their cookies policies on: Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter.
Technoflex is in no way responsible for cookies deposited by any websites other than its own.
3 – How to express your choice about cookies?
- Disable cookies: Most browsers accept cookies by default. However, it is possible to block cookies or ask your browser to tell you when a site tries to deposit a cookie on your terminal. By clicking on the different browsers provided below, you can see how to adjust your particular browser settings to enable or disable cookies. Safari | Opera | Google Chrome | Internet Explorer | Firefox
Intellectual property rights
Documents and information on www.technoflex.net are the exclusive property of Technoflex. Brands, logos and domain names featured on www.technoflex.net are protected by the French intellectual property laws in force and belong to Technoflex, or have been used with authorisation.
Users only have right of use of the information (text, logos, drawings, images etc.) available at www.technoflex.net. This right is limited to personal and private use only. Users have no right to reproduce information under any form, except for a single copy destined for strictly personal and non-commercial use, subject to respect for intellectual property rights as well as any other property rights mentioned. Any other use is subject to prior agreement from the Technoflex Communication Department and must be carried out without distorting, modifying or altering anything in any way. Following authorization from Technoflex, any use of elements or documents from the website should be carried out in compliance with the provisions in Article 342-3 of the French Intellectual Property Code (Law 98-536 of 01/07/1998). Reproductions must make reference to the copyright and property rights of Technoflex in a clear and legible fashion.
Any unauthorized use will constitute an infringement and Technoflex reserves the right to take legal action in the event of any infringement of its intellectual property rights.
Personal Data Management Policy (GDPR)
Mandatory and/or optional provision of data
When you submit an online job application or make an inquiry using our contact forms, you are asked to provide certain personal data. “Personal data” are any information enabling a physical person to be identified directly or indirectly. When visiting the website, no such information is requested unless you use the application or contact forms, where Technoflex specifies which items of information are mandatory and which are optional. Mandatory questions are denoted with an asterisk (*). You must complete these fields so that the department concerned can answer your inquiry. These data are necessary for the company to examine your application or send you the commercial information requested. Failure to provide this information will mean it is impossible to process your application or inquiry.
Nature of the data collected
When you use the “Online Application” form, you are informed that Technoflex collects data on:
- Your identity: last name, first name, address, telephone number and e-mail address,
- Your profile, your professional activities and any other information provided on the CV sent to Technoflex.
When you fill out the “Contact” form, you are informed that Technoflex collects data on:
- Your identity: last name and first name,
- Your contact details: e-mail address and telephone number,
- Your professional details: name of company and position.
Accuracy of personal data
You agree that you are perfectly informed of the importance of providing accurate personal data when using any of our forms (job application, CV, business inquiry). In addition, you undertake to update them if any of the data change (see Contact part 6. ).
Purpose of collecting the data
The data requested of job applicants are processed and used as part of the process of managing applications or recruiting to fill vacant posts. The data collected in the “Contact” forms are used to track and manage inquiries.
Recipients authorized to process these data
Concerning the job application form, the information is collected by the Human Resources Department. They may be transferred to the person in the department in charge of recruitment and/or to an external recruitment agency if this is found to be necessary to manage the applications. The information collected via the different contact forms, will be transferred to the External Communication department which is best placed to answer your inquiry. These data will not be transferred to third parties. Technoflex may also pass your personal data on to the relevant authorities, if asked to do so for the needs of legal proceedings and inquiries or to meet other requests for information from the authorities, pursuant to Article 77-1-1 of the French Criminal Procedure Code.
Concerning their personal data and in accordance with current national and European Community regulations (the GDPR), everyone has a right of access, rectification, deletion and portability of their data.
- Right of access and right to rectification: You have the right to ask Technoflex to confirm whether or not it processes your personal data. If this is the case, you can ask to access said data and their use. You have the right to have your personal data rectified if they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to data portability: It is possible to ask for your Personal Data to be transmitted to a third party (e.g.: when you change employer, etc.).
– By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– By mail: Société TECHNOFLEX / Délégué à la Protection des Données / Service RH / 69 Z.A. de Bassilour / 64210 BIDART / France
For security reasons and to avoid any attempted fraud, your request should be accompanied by proof of your identity. If you wish to exercise your right of access or rectification, the data relating to the identity document will be retained by TECHNOFLEX for the period provided for by Article 9 of the Criminal Procedure Code, namely one year. Different templates for letters requesting the application of these rights can be found on the CNIL (French data protection agency) website by clicking here
Data retention times
- Application form: CVs (and the data they contain) sent via the Applications page are kept for a maximum of 6 months.
- Contact form: When you use the contact forms on the website, the information retained is the mandatory data. These are recorded in a computer file by the External Communication Manager and used to track inquiries. These data are retained until the inquiry is dealt with or the project implemented, up to a maximum of 10 years. All personal data is deleted at the end of the retention period unless you have exercised your rights as explained in point 6.
Security and privacy
We implement technical and organizational measures to ensure computer and physical security in order to protect your data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access.
Hancock – Hutton
26, rue Elisée Reclus
Tel: +33 5 56 51 76 05 – Fax: +33 5 56 81 46 05
« Donnez plus de sens à votre communication »
3, avenue d’Aiguilhe
43000 Le Puy en Velay
Tel: 04 71 04 93 01 – Fax: 04 71 04 98 50